HIRING CONDITIONS FOR SELF CATERING ACCOMODATION AND BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION
(1) The Hirer warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the
purpose of a holiday let to which Section 12(2) and paragraph 8 of
Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply, namely "a tenancy
for the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy
the house for a holiday".
(2) The Hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
(3) The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the
number stated at the time of booking.
(4) The Hirer binds and obliges himself to vacate the premises without
demand at the termination of the period of hire.
(5) The Hirer binds and obliges himself to pay to the owner in respect
of any loss or damage. An extra charge will be payable to the owner
towards cleaning when property is not left in a clean and tidy
(6) Cancellation. The Hirer agrees that in the event of cancellation
while every effort will be made by the owner to re-let, if a substitute
cannot be found the Hirer will be responsible for paying for the period
of tenancy booked.If a substitute is found the cancellation charge is
equal to the deposit paid or due.
(7) Owner must be permitted reasonable access to the property.
(8) The Hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of his party from
causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or occupiers in
the neighbourhood. In the event of a problem the Owner has the right to
ask the Tenant to leave.
(9) The Hirer shall undertake to leave the premises secure if
unoccupied during the period of let and do nothing else which might
vitiate the Owner's Insurance Policy.
(10) The Hirer undertakes to relieve the Owner from any liability for
damage or injury however caused by any member of his party.
(11) The Owner accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to
any member of the Hirer's party or their property, howsoever caused,
arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
(12) Pets may be allowed under certain circumstances at an extra charge
after agreement only with owner or Ayrshire Holidays.
(13) Hirers will very occassionally be moved to alternative equivalent
or better apartments than those booked.All apartments are within 1 mile
of the apartment booked.
(14) Payments by PAYPAL are subject to a 3% surcharge